Saturday 22 November 2014

♡ Lord Kashi Vishwanath ♡

Last year, when i visited Kashi at the call of an organization to attend the Navaratri Utsav, that was an experience and here is another one.
I love to visit mandirs alone. Why ? Because the meeting with the lord should not be accompanied with the word "Hurry". If one is in hurry, to catch up the group everytime - the heart , in that hurried state is unable to feel the 'bliss'.

I was to enter HIS temple through the first gate (chatradwar)  where the ricksawman has dropped me. I knew it could be easier to enter via the next lane as less no of ppl enter through that gate, but i choose to walk in the way He made me to walk that time.


Holding the pooja daali in hand and waiting in a very long que chanting my eyes closed 'Om Namah Shivaya' 'Om Namah Shivaya' - just by touching my daala n following a lady in front of me i was moving forward....
Suddenly "uuuuhhhhh maaah" a sound in utter fear made me open my eyes. That elderly lady was screaming in fear as a big monkey has snached her pooja thaali n was enjoing the prasad which she was carrying fr pooja. I saw in my daali they hav given 2 mala n many belpatras. I shared some with her frm that. 


Suddenly got to see a decent looking couple was arguing with a policeman who was managing the huge crowd telling " are hame janebhi dijiye bhai - hamare rudrabhishek chal rahi  hai aabhi " . Without knowing what i was doing exactly, i left the line, walked upto them and said " i hav come here to pray fr the safety of the one who has gone now to serve the humanity . Can yu please take me along with yu upto baba without wasting my time in this que ?" They said "sure !! please come with us" And in  next few moments i was there at the gate of 'garvgruha' where the diva-abhishekam was taking place.


Got to see Lord  Vishwanath's abhishekam,could pray fr whom it was necessory at that moment ,had His prasada, got a handful of holy bibhuti by the priest, spend sometime in Annapurna ma's temple looking at her beautiful eyes and near gyanvapi kuan.... thanked the lord frm core of my heart fr eveeything and silently came back with heart filled with gratitude to the lord of Kashi .

♡ Har Har Mahadev ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment