Wednesday 20 August 2014

*Preface of Bhagavad Gita ।। ভগবদ্গীতা ।। ভগবান শ্রীকৃষ্ণের শ্রীমুখনিঃসৃত আত্মজ্ঞানের বাণী

।। Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya ।।

Here is those 42 slokas, frm 'Bhagvad Gita'  related to Self-Realization. 

Shall try to translate this in easy poetic language in bengali which could be easily read n understood.. 

This is a journey from IDAM to AHAM and to reach upto that 'Big I' - the greatest !! 

Its far far away from attainment of that state only by reading what others have experienced.Still reading and contemplating is indeed a wayout for the attainment.

Scriptures are such pearls which our ancestors have shared with us. In my view sharing the knowledge, sharing what one got in personal experiences, is the highest level of sharing. The mahatmas hav shared, as it is a tradition in Bharatvarsha to give, to share...  

( these 42 slokas was once selected and translated by Maharshi Ramana) 

** Bhagavan Ubach ** 

The mukhanihsrit vaani of Lord SriKrishna Himself ! Gist of the indian spiritual treasure....

(Almost every Bengali woman of my grandmother's time, used to have a 'hathbakso' like this. They used to keep letters, writing pad, ink, small ornaments of daily use, whatever they liked... She had one, which my jethu, my uncle has kept with him since she has passed away. As He too is no more now, in nostalgia, i opened the box and found these two Gitas. Two , cause one was of her n one fr my grandfather.


My this work is dedicated remembering HER... She was adorable 'GuruMa' fr many...." Smt. Indunibhanani Devi (Bhattacharya/Goswami) . She used to read the slokas frm the Gita everyday....sometimes i used to repeat after her...n sometimes i found she had fallen asleep: while the Gita kept open upon her chest. I can clearly remember when she left her body, i was of 7 years then, she just had fallen asleep. How beautiful she was looking !! like other day i was playing with her golden hairs that day too , trying to make a knot sitting on her bed. Noone told me she had died...n i too didnot ask anyone why she is not talking to me today. It was accepted... By her ,by all and by me without properly knowing the meaning of 'death' that time. She was full of her grace and her presence, that till after many years since she has passed away, i used to write my every feelings to her,in form of small letters. I have never cried for her nor she has actully gone away frm me. In the heart of her most adored one, today too she is full with her presence... 

She loved these books like anything ... Probably these books was of dadaji's , Her prabhupada's presence fr her.... ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment